This No Bake Butterscotch Pie is easy to make, festive butterscotch dessert to serve for Thanksgiving or Fall holiday parties! A sweet graham cracker crust filled with mouthwatering layers of butterscotch pudding and whipped cream. Topped with rich butterscotch sundae sauce for an amazing appearance and texture!
No Bake Butterscotch Pie
©Eazy Peazy Mealz by EazyPeazyMealz.com
Pin it to your Dessert board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Eazy Peazy Mealz on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
Hey everyone! I wanted to share a favorite Thanksgiving dessert of mine with you today. This no bake butterscotch pie is amazingly luscious and creamy. It’s a fun treat to serve for the holidays that’s different from the traditional pumpkin pie!
My love of things butterscotch runs deep! I much prefer these Butterscotch Chip Cookies to chocolate chip any day. I’d gladly take a giant slice of cool and creamy butterscotch pie over anything else on the dessert table!
This pie is really also great for holiday gatherings because it is no bake. One less thing to try and squish into the oven, no worries about it being baked on time. This pie comes together in about 10 minutes, then needs to chill for a few hours before serving.
Let’s chat about graham cracker crust, shall we? This pie is about as easy to make as it gets, but I do know some people feel intimidated about making a graham crust. You can easily purchase one if you prefer, but I love the taste of a homemade crust!
The best tips for making this butterscotch pie:
- For the graham cracker crust is to make sure you push it down very firmly in the pan with the back of a measuring cup!
- I always use my 1/4 cup measure and press down until I can see that the crust is compact and really going to stick together.
- Another great tip for success here is to make sure you chill the pie for the full three hours. This chilling process isn’t just for the pie filling, it ensures that the crust will stay put when you cut into the pie!
Enjoy! If you’re looking for other great no-bake desserts I love this No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake Icebox Cake and this No-Bake Twix Pie!
More recipes you might enjoy:
- Butterscotch Coconut Syrup & Protein Waffles
- Buttermilk Pie
- Coconut Cream Pie
- Banana Pudding
- Chia Seed Coconut Cream Pie Pudding
No Bake Butterscotch Pie
- 1 2/3 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 6 Tablespoons butter melted
- 2 3.4 Ounce Boxes Instant Butterscotch Pudding Mix
- 2 Cups Cold Milk
- 12 Ounces Cool Whip
- Butterscotch Sundae Topping Optional
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Pecans optional
- In a medium bowl mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter until well combined.
- Did you know that you can actually buy graham cracker crumbs?
- Press mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie plate using the bottom of a measuring cup.
- In a large bowl whisk together the pudding mixes and milk for 2 minutes until thick.
- If you love kitchen gadgets as much as I do check out this whisk wiper. It allows you go get all the ingredients into your recipe, it will keep your whisk out of the bottom of the bowl when you walk away from it, and it is made in the USA!
- Pour half of the pudding into the crust and spread to evenly cover the bottom.
- Fold half of the cool whip into the remaining pudding and pour over crust.
- Spread remaining cool whip over the crust evenly.
- Top with butterscotch sauce and pecans if desired.
- Chill for at least 3 hours and up to 3 days before serving.
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Pin to your dessert board on Pinterest!
Nichole Clevenger says