Delicious Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon Meal Prep: An easy and flavorful meal prep dish with very little clean up! You get flaky, delightful salmon, and roasted veggies.
Sheet pan Teriyaki Salmon (Meal Prep)
©Eazy Peazy Mealz by EazyPeazyMealz.com
Pin it to your Sheet Pan Meals or Fish board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Eazy Peazy Mealz on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
This teriyaki salmon with roasted veggies is the kind of meal all of my happy dreams are made of. It skews healthy, it tastes AMAZING, and it is something you can throw together in just a few minutes prep. Plus clean up is a breeze! Seriously, I can’t say enough good about this meal.
BUT…When you add a meal prep aspect to it, it gets just that much better. It means a healthy and simple lunch made ahead, and ready to go when you are.
You guys, do you know hard it is for me to make good food choices when I am at home? I am usually working, and so I am trying to fit food in-between all the other things. And usually grab whatever is closest and easiest. Which usually means not the best. But this…this is so easy to make and so tasty, that when I am prepared with it in the fridge, I make better choices.
For this recipe you really just need some fresh veggies, and a great piece of salmon. Then you make this totally incredible, and super easy homemade teriyaki. One of things I love about a homemade teriyaki is you know exactly what is going into it, and can control things like how much sugar there is. Plus it just tastes better.
So I whip up a quick batch of teriyaki sauce (takes only minutes), and pour it over the top.
Then you just bake it. I always like to reserve half of the sauce because I love how thick and tasty it is, so you bake it with some on top. Then you add more once it is cooked. And garnish it with things like toasted sesame seeds and green onions.
Then you can either dig in, or portion it out to eat throughout the week!
It is your protein and your veggies, and it is the definition of Eazy Peazy! Which is why you are here after all.
If you love sheet pan meals, I have lots of them, because let’s face it, sheet pan meals rock my world, and I love them more than anything. Hahaha. Well, maybe not as much as meal prep. Which I have a lot of those too.
Here are a few of the most popular ones on the site:
- Italian Chicken
- Greek Chicken Bowls
- Sheet Pan Garlic Chicken and Veggies
- Baked Chicken and Avocado Bowls
- Sheet pan cajun chicken and fries
- Sheet pan Philly Cheesesteaks
And if you are making this into a meal prep, here are a few of my favorite containers:
- Fit Packer plastic meal prep containers (high quality, durable, comes in a pack of 16, dishwasher safe)
- Glass Meal Prep Containers (Portioned out, snap on lid, leak proof, oven and dishwasher safe).
Also, if you love noodles like my family, double the teriyaki sauce recipe below and while you are baking the Salmon and veggies, prepare some of these zero-calorie buckwheat soba noodles, (we love the angel hair). Open package, drain and rinse soft noodles, and mix in pan with a little teriyaki sauce, and heat. Umm!
Sheet pan Teriyaki Salmon
- 1.5 lb fillet of Salmon
- 1 cups Carrots peeled and sliced (1/4" thick slices) (approx 6 medium sized carrots)
- 4 ounces French green beans
- 1 cups brussel sprouts halved
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Green onion
- Sesame seeds toasted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Put all the teriyaki sauce ingredients in a heavy bottom sauce pan, and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Cook 4-5 minutes, letting the sauce reduce. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (optional)
- Arrange veggies and salmon on a tray, in one even layer
- Drizzle the olive oil over the veggies, and season with salt and pepper.
- Use half the teriyaki sauce, and pour over the salmon fillets
- Bake for 18 minutes
- Remove from oven
- Garnish with green onion, and toasted sesame seeds and serve with the additional teriyaki sauce.
- Divide into 4 meal prep containers, or eat immediately
Pin to your Meal Prep board on Pinterest: