Thank you OXO for the complimentary spiralizer to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own. #HandHeldSpiralizer
Quick, easy, healthy, these stir fry veggie noddles are a great side dish or quick lunch, and delicious.
I have been spiralizing for some time now. One of my favorite spiralized recipes is this Zoodle Shrimp Scampi. But I sometimes forgo this fun method of making noodles that are gluten-free and super healthy because my spiralizer is big, takes some set up, and the clean up is laborious. When OXO sent me their new hand held spiralizer I was excited to see if it worked well.
I have bought a few of the smaller, hand held ones, but none have proven to be as usable as my larger spiralizer, despite it’s drawbacks.
The OXO spiralizer is great! Far easier to use than the other hand held options I have purchased. Very easy to clean. And only about as big as a cup! I am so excited to use it on vacations. I never take my other one with me because it is just too big. To use, you pick some straight vegetables (when selecting sweet potato, try to to get ones that are only about 2 inches in diameter, and as straight as possible), peel them if needed, then place in the OXO spiralizer, and twist.
I decided to use the spiralizer to make a variety of vegetable noodles to use during the week. So I washed, and spiralized several, and filled some containers. I LOVE it, it makes adding veggies to my meals so quick and easy, and makes meals effortless, especially this one.
Stir Fry Veggie NoodlesPrint Pin Rate
- 1 small sweet potato
- 1 medium sized zucchini
- 1 Tbs minced garlic
- 1 Tbs olive oil
Stir Fry Sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 Tbs Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbs Hoison
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp fresh ginger root minced
- 1/2 Tbs brown sugar
- 1 tsp corn starch
- Spiralize the zucchini and sweet potato
- In a wok or large skillet heat olive oil on medium high heat and stir fry garlic for 1 minute
- Add in sweet potatoes and stir fry for 2 minutes
- Add in zucchini noodles and stir fry an additional minute
- In a small bowl mix together the stir fry sauce ingredients
- Pour sauce over the noodles, and cook for another couple minutes until noodles are tender by not mushy.
- Serve immediately.