These Supreme Pizza Pinwheels are such a great snack to make for the big game! They’re full of flavor and easy to customize to whatever you’d like!
Supreme Pizza Pinwheels
©Eazy Peazy Mealz by EazyPeazyMealz.com
Pin it to your Appetizer board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Eazy Peazy Mealz on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
Hey all! Sam back from The Culinary Compass to bring you one of my new favorite appetizers! These Supreme Pizza Pinwheels are a perfect little finger food for the big game… or any event really!
I love that you can customize them to whatever type of pizza that you love. Trade out the supreme pizza toppings for some cut up ham and pineapple for a Hawaiian or add in sausage to make it a meat lovers!
Supreme Pizza Pinwheels so simple to throw together and reheat really well to make ahead for an appetizer. I love serving them with some extra pizza sauce too.
I will say that I’ve made them a few times now and the trickiest part is rolling Supreme Pizza Pinwheels and cutting them so they remain rolled together. But don’t fret! I’ve got a few tips to make it go a little easier than my first time making them.
First, there’s the option of making Supreme Pizza Pinwheels with a crescent sheet or crescent rolls and I actually found that crescent rolls made it easier to roll. I took two of the triangle and pinched them together to make one tiny sheet and topped them with the fillings. The smaller size was definitely less daunting to roll and held together much better.
The trick with either the sheets or rolls is to roll as tightly as possible! So my second trick is to not overfill before rolling. What I ended up doing on some of them was cutting them with few toppings then stuffing a few extra toppings into the cut pinwheel to fill them out more!
Just to remind you, do not fret if the rolls don’t come out the first time! The great part about these is that the crescent roll dough will puff up and make them great pizza bites even if they aren’t perfectly pinwheel shaped!
If you’re looking for more appetizers for the big game, check out this Mediterranean Seven Layer Dip or this Old Bay Trail Mix!
More appetizers you might like to try:
- Hawaiian Pizza Sliders
- Best Ever Layered Bean Dip
- Vegetable Hummus Flatbread
- Spicy Prawns on Crispy Wontons
- Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos
Supreme Pizza Pinwheels
- 1 can crescent rolls or crescent sheet
- 14 oz pizza sauce divided
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 32 slices of pepperoni
- 1/2 green pepper chopped
- 2 oz can chopped olives
- 1 oz mushrooms finely diced
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Roll out crescent roll sheets. If using rolls, pinch two triangles together to make four smaller sheets.
- Spoon out a small amount of pizza sauce onto the crescent dough. Top with a small amount of mozzarella, pepperoni, chopped green peppers, olives, and diced mushrooms.
- Roll as tight as possible and pinch joining ends together.
- Cut into 1/2" slices and place on a cookie sheet lined with a silicone baking mat Stuff pinwheels with more toppings, if desired.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with remaining pizza sauce and enjoy!
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
And don’t forget to pin to your APPETIZER board on Pinterest:
Kevin | Keviniscooking says