Air Fryer Egg Cups: Delicious eggs with mixed vegetables, cooked to perfection in the air fryer. These eggs are topped with cheese and garnished with chives.
Air fryer breakfasts are so amazing. Cooking eggs in a power air fryer is the perfect way to have a no fuss breakfast that is wholesome, nutritious, and simple.
I love a good breakfast, but my mornings are always crazy busy, with trying to get kids out the door, homework folders signed, emails answered etc.
The easier a breakfast is the better. Most mornings I can’t stand over a stove or flip pancakes all morning when there are so many other demands on my time. Which is why I love these air fryer egg cups.
You just mix them up and stick them in the air fryer, then you can walk away, and focus on other things while they cook.
The eggs turn out with a fantastic texture, and are cooked beautifully, and only require a few minutes of your attention. Did I mention it is low-carb? Keto-friendly? Delicious! Ok, ok..
Cheese and Veggie Egg Cups
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup diced veggies of choice
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 4 Tbs half and half
- 1 Tbs chopped cilantro
- Salt and Pepper
- Grease 4 ramekins
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, vegetables, half the cheese, half and half, cilantro, and salt and pepper together.
- Divide between the ramekins
- Place ramekins in the air-fryer basket, set temperature to 300 degrees F for 12 minutes.
- Top the cups with remaining cheese.
- Set air-fryer to 400 degrees F, cook 2 minutes until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- Serve immediately.
Pin to your Breakfast or Air Fryer board: