These Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Mini Bell Peppers are a total crowd-pleasing appetizer! They are stuffed with a mouthwatering mixture of cream cheese, shredded chicken, buffalo sauce, and shredded cheese!
Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Mini Bell Peppers
©Eazy Peazy Mealz by EazyPeazyMealz.com
Pin it to your Appetizer board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Eazy Peazy Mealz on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
Hi again, everyone! Nichole from The Salty Marshmallow back again to share one of my favorite game day party foods with you!
Football season just happens to be my most favorite time of year! I think the best part is having a big crowd of friends or family over to enjoy heaps of delicious snacks. I love dips, like this Key Lime and sliders like these Bacon Roast Beef Sliders and BBQ Pork Sliders are always on the menu.MY LATEST RECIPES
At our last football party, I decided I wanted to shake things up a bit. I liked the idea of little bite-sized appetizers that weren’t just something plain ordinary. Well, I’m happy to report that these Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Mini Bell Peppers were a complete hit! They quite literally disappeared right before my eyes. It’s kind of like everyone gets their own buffalo dip inside an edible pepper cup!
So, these Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Mini Bell Peppers are incredibly easy to make. Let’s talk about a few quick tips that will ensure you enjoy every last bite!
Tips for making Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Mini Bell Peppers:
- If you have never used mini bell peppers, you can find them in the produce section at your local grocery store. They typically come in packages of 12 or 24.
- Make sure you clean the seeds out of the peppers after you cut them in half. If you don’t, the stuffing may have a bitter taste.
- Soften your cream cheese on the counter. Plan ahead to let it sit out (in its package) for about 30 minutes before making this recipe. Softening cream cheese in the microwave sometimes makes it “greasy.”
- Use a rotisserie chicken to save time! Grab one from your grocery store deli, they shred up super fast and will have the perfect amount of chicken for this recipe!
- And of course serve them on a fun football platter.
More appetizers you may enjoy:
- Hawaiian Pizza Sliders
- Vegetable Hummus Flatbread
- Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos
- Best Ever Layered Bean Dip
- Spicy Prawns on Crispy Wontons
Pin to your Appetizer board on Pinterest: