This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
Protein packed, and freaking delicious!!! I mean seriously, these Peaches ‘N Cream Protein Crepes are worth waking up for.
I am pretty sure I have talked about the importance of eating protein in your breakfast. I mean, I made protein waffles for you, protein packed german pancakes, I am sure you can figure out how to make protein pancakes, and share those one of these days. But today I have a real treat for you, protein crepes!
Funny story about crepes, you know how everyone says “crepe” differently. I say, Cray-pppp, my kids say “crep” and the intern that used to live with us, the one from Switzerland, she called them something else. But I will get to that.
One day she tells me she is getting together with friends for a craft night. I thought that was super cute, and asked if she needed anything, like scrapbook paper or gluesticks. She looked at me funny. I thought nothing of it.
About a month later she asked if she could make crafts for dinner. Uh what??? I mean, I realize there is some language barrier, but huh? Turns out she calls crepes “Craps” which I was interpreting as “crafts” due to her accent.
No matter what you call them, I am pretty sure we can agree they are delicious.
And did I mention how easy they are to make?
I used a vanilla EAS® Protein Powder so the crepes are slightly sweet flavored, and then stuffed with fresh cut peaches, and creamy whipped cream. Basically they are the perfect breakfast. Even for a non breakfast eater like me. Get a Cartwheel offer for the protein here. You can get the soy or whey versions, both work well with this recipe.
Did I mention they are white flour free too? Yep! I used oatmeal, ground into flour, and they turned out great. I am seriously proud of how good they were. They are amazing.
So definitely give them a try, as they are a fantastic way to start your day with high protein and they are also perfect for after a workout! Honestly, if you are already leading a fairly healthy lifestyle, you will love the addition of EAS protein!
Peaches 'n Cream Protein Crepes
- 1 cup whole oats
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 scoop Vanilla EAS Soy Protein
- 2 eggs
- Melted butter for greasing pan
- Peaches freshly cut, skin removed and whipped cream for filling crepes
- Put oats in a high powered blender, and blend until it becomes a fine flour.
- Add milk, water, protein, and eggs into the blender, and blend until well mixed.
- Heat a crepe pan or medium saute pan over medium-high heat
- Brush melted butter across the bottom
- Pour 1/3 cup of crepe batter into the center of the pan, and tilt pan side to side to spread batter evenly across the pan surface
- Cook until browning and dry on edges, about 1 minute.
- Flip, and cook on other side until browned (approximately 10 seconds)
- Remove from pan with a offset spatula, and place on a plate, with wax paper between crepes to keep them separate while cooking the rest
- Just before serving, fill with whipped cream, and fresh cut peaches, and roll
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
I went to Target to get my protein, and you can find the EAS Protein products, including easy on the go options near the pharmacy area in Target.
If you don’t have time for crepes in the morning, even ones as easy as these, then be sure to grab some of the portable and easy to take on the go options like the EAS 100% Whey Single Serving Packets, EAS Lean 15 Single Serve Packets, or On-The-Go 3 pack protein.
Be sure to check out more ways to incorporate protein powder here. I’d love to hear your favorite!