Tons of veggies, flavorful chicken, and only one bowl and one sheet pan to clean up. This easy, delicious, 30 minutes Sheet Pan Chicken Stirfry is the ideal weeknight meal. It is packed with goodness, and is so easy, even your kids could make it!
You guys! I am all about easy meals my kids can help with. And sheet pan meals are ruling my life right now. These Sheet Pan Flank Steak Fajitas, for example, are the stuff my foodie dreams are made of. And this sheet pan garlic chicken is packed so full of tasty roasted veggies I drool just thinking about it. And have you seen this fun way for making Philly Cheesesteaks on a sheet pan?
If you haven’t figured it out yet, I am loving the whole sheet pan meal thing. It is the perfect size for my family of 6, and is low mess and quick prep–two things I can’t get enough of.
The Sheet Pan Chicken Stirfry sauce is slightly sweet, with great rich, dynamic flavors, and the veggies will stay slightly crisp, so you get some great texture. The addition of sesame seeds and some black pepper give it some crunch and flavor.
Sheet Pan Chicken Stirfry is something I love making. It is the perfect way to use up odds and ends vegetables. Or to just get more veggies in my diet period. My local grocery store has this awesome already chopped and ready to go stir fry veggie mix (pictured), so when I really need a quick meal I just grab some of that and some chicken breast, and I am good to go. I use hoison sauce and oyster sauce. These are great staples for the pantry. So if you don’t have any in yours, consider stocking up.
You can eat Sheet Pan Chicken Stirfry with or without chopsticks! My kids love being able to try their hand at chopsticks, and if adding chopsticks to the meal mean they will eat more veggies, I am willing to try it.
More recipes you might enjoy:
- Pollo Saltado (Chicken Stir Fry)
- Sheet Pan Beef and Broccoli
- Kung Pao Chicken (Pressure Cooker)
- Easy Mongolian Beef
- Pineapple Firecraker Chicken
Sheet Pan Chicken Stirfry
Stir fry sauce
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 2 Tbs oyster sauce
- 2 Tbs soy sauce
- 1 Tbs Hoison
- 1 1/2 lb chicken breast cut into thin strips
- 5 cups stir fry veggies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together stir fry sauce and whisk all ingredients together.
- Coat chicken in sauce, and
- Dump chicken on sheet pan, and add the veggies in.
- Stir them together to coat the veggies, and make sure it is one, even, layer on the sheet pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes until chicken is cooked through (*Note)
Pin to your Easy Dinner board: