A delicious healthy snack that is low fat, baked not fried, this one ticks all the right notes on your healthy snack list. Super crunchy outer layer and soft delicious baked zucchini inside, it’s just perfect to munch on any time. Let me tell you this one is super addictive too.
We all simply love recipes that are so easy to follow and results in amazing dishes. Snack is an important part of your diet to give you that extra boost of energy in the middle of the day to keep you going. A healthy snack between meals can also decrease your hunger and keep you from overeating at meal time.
Baked Zucchini Bites
©Eazy Peazy Mealz by EazyPeazyMealz.com
Pin it to your Snack board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Eazy Peazy Mealz on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
Hey guys Jyothi from CurryTrail is back with another recipe. For healthy snacking option I have an amazing baked zucchini bites recipe to share with you guys. It’s super easy to make, with just few ingredients and results in super delicious crispy baked zucchini bites.
So these zucchini bites happened just like that. The only time consuming part is baking the bites and waiting for these to turn crispy. I stuck my head close to the oven door watching and waiting for these to turn crisp. I’d say the wait was totally worth it. They turned out super crispy outside and zucchini was baked beautifully.
This is Zucchini love, and you are going to get addicted to the recipe. Make these baked Zucchini bites now and make sure you do a BIG batch, cause you will get request for seconds on their plates from people you are serving it up. Trust me, there won’t be any leftovers. They are sooooo goooood!
Thing you want to keep in mind:
- Use Panko bread crumbs rather than traditional bread crumbs because it helps in getting that crispy outer layer.
- Also coating the zucchini pieces evenly in seasoned flour, and egg wash will ensure the Panko bread crumbs sticks well and evenly all over the veggie.
More appetizer recipes you might enjoy:
- Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Mini Bell Peppers
- Best Ever Layered Bean Dip
- Vegetable Hummus Flatbread
- Hawaiian Pizza Sliders
- Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos
Baked Zucchini Bites
- 2 zucchini
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- Olive oil for greasing
- Pre heat oven at 300 degree F
- Wash and pat dry zucchini. Slice into ½ inch thick rounds.
- On a plate mix flour, pepper, and garlic salt.
- Beat 2 eggs in a bowl and keep aside.
- Spread Panko bread crumbs on another plate.
- Coat zucchini slices in flour on both sides, shake off excess flour.
- Dip in egg wash.
- Then coat Panko bread crumbs evenly over the zucchini rounds.
- Arrange all zucchini bites on a greased baking tray or place them on a silicone baking mat and make clean up quick and easy!
- Spray little olive oil over all the zucchini rounds.
- Bake zucchini in pre heated oven for about 25 to 30 minutes or until turn golden brown.
- Broil for another 10 minutes to crisp the zucchini bites.
- Serve hot with garlic garlic aioli mayonnaise or ketchup. You can find garlic aioli on Amazon!
Pin it to your Snack board on Pinterest: