I love veggies, but sometimes it is nice to mix things up, and try them new ways. I usually steam broccoli, and since my kids eat it without complaint, and I like it that way, I rarely eat it any other way. However, I put broccoli in a recent rendition of Roasted Veggie Enchiladas, and it was so good, I kept picking it out. So, I decided to just make a roasted broccoli. I had to make it a little less healthy by adding in some parmesan cheese, but it was tasty, so it was worth it.
Parmesan Roasted BroccoliPrint Pin Rate
- 1 head a broccoli cut into bite sized florets
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil, and spray with non-stick spray.
- Add broccoli and olive oil in a large zip close bag and shake to coat.
- Add the parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper and give it another good shake to make sure broccoli is evenly coated.
- Spread the broccoli in an even layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 1o minutes, then stir and bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.