The famous, 3 ingredient, easy sherbet punch, made rainbow style for St. Patrick’s Day! This fun recipe is the perfect addition to a St. Patty’s Day party, or meal. It is quick, easy to make, and totally customizable.
This is the punch of my childhood. My mom would make various sherbet punch like this Raspberry 7UP® Punch Recipe or the same punch with Lime Sherbet on St. Patrick’s Day! And trust me when I say it was at every party alongside the Crockpot Grape Jelly Meatballs or every baby shower. There is something super fun about an easy punch everyone loves.
Imagine how cute this punch would be next to a Rainbow Bundt Cake. I mean…hello!
What You Need to Make Rainbow Punch
Intro to what you need with focus on it is eazy peazy and ingredients are easy to find
- 2 Liters Sprite or 7 UP
- 2 Liters Gingerale
- 1/2 gallon Rainbow Sherbet
How to Make Rainbow Punch
Making Rainbow punch is super easy. You can make it in a couple easy steps:
- Fill glass with Rainbow Sherbet (Or Punch Bowl, just scoop it into a bunch of little scoops.
- Fill the rest with 1/2 Gingerale and 1/2 Sprite.
This recipe is so perfect for your St. Patrick’s Day dinner and I love pairing it with:
Tips and Tricks
Making this recipe is Eazy Peazy…
- Mix it Up: One of the fun things about this punch is if you mix it up each sip is amazing. However, to keep the “rainbow” look, it is better to use scoops.
- Prep Just Before Serving: The best way to make this punch recipe is to prepare it just before you serve it. If you prep it ahead, you can simply pop it into the freezer, and take it out 20 minutes before serving.
- Tip Three: Taste and adjust. I like equal parts Sprite and Gingerale, but you can adjust to your preference.
Other Great Recipes:
- End of the Rainbow Fruit Dip
- Rainbow Chip Mug Cake
- Rainbow Macaroni Salad
- Irish Soda Bread
- Corned Beef Hash
- Shepherd’s Pie
- 2 L Sprite
- 2 L Gingerale
- 48 ounces Rainbow Sherbet
- Mix everything together and serve immediately.
- To serve individually, scoop sherbet into your glasses and top with equal parts Sprite and Gingerale.
- Serve immediately.
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Pin to your WHAT board on Pinterest: