Halloween Edible Cheese Eyeballs, made from Babybel cheese and pimento stuff olives. Yummy right? To be honest, my kids did not enjoy eating this activity, but I sure did. I guess this is grown up food. Super easy, super fast. A great one for a busy day.
Halloween: Cheese Eyeballs
- Green Olives stuffed with pimento
- 6 babybel cheese
- Red food marker
- Cream cheese
- Use your red food marker to draw eyeball blood lines
- Put a dab of whipped cream cheese on the middle of your cheese round
- Cut the pimento stuffed olive into slices
- Put slice of olive in center
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Gather the supplies
Take a Red Food Writer and draw the blood lines for the eyes.
I did not have a specific book for today, but we read one of my all time favorites: Little Critter: Happy Halloween, Little Critter!