This is a very simple, very tasty peach pie. I used fresh peaches, and made my crust. I enjoyed every second of this. I made them small, so that they would be individual, and used some Wilton mini pie tins I purchased at Wal-Mart. These are very similar:Norpro Nonstick Mini Pie Pans, Set of 4
- 1 recipe pie crust
- Peaches 8-10
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- 2 Tbs flour
- Sugar for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Make pie crust, line pie tins
- Peel and cut peaches, and put in unbaked crust
- Mix together sugar, cinnamon, cloves, and flour
- Sprinkle over peaches
- Use pie crust dough to make a lattice, or cover pie and cut vents.
- Brush with milk, and sprinkle sugar on top
- Bake 40-50 minutes
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Fill your tins with peaches, and then sprinkle the flour and sugar mixture over the top.
Put on your top crust. Design as you see fit.
Brush with milk, sprinkle on sugar, bake and enjoy! (Preferably with ice cream)