This Spaghetti Squash Lasagna is a sponsored post, written on behalf of Save-A-Lot, my love for saving money on groceries, and all opinions are my own.
Spaghetti Squash Lasagna: A baked spaghetti squash stuffed with lasagna filling and topped with cheese. This recipe is SO EASY, and seriously tasty. It gives you all the flavors of traditional lasagna, with the fun of spaghetti squash. Oh yum!
Spaghetti Squash Lasagna
©Eazy Peazy Mealz by EazyPeazyMealz.com
Pin it to your Dinner board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Eazy Peazy Mealz on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
Fall is finally here, the weather is starting to cool, and the leaves…oh the glorious leaves, are starting to change colors.
I am a big fan of Fall for many reasons. The clothes, plaids, and sweaters, and cute boots, and even cuter jackets. But really, my favorite part of Fall is the food.MY LATEST RECIPES
Slow cookers, soups, squash, and all those tasty fall flavors. I just can’t get enough. Which is why when I saw Spaghetti Squash at my local Save-A-Lot I knew I had to share this amazing Fall recipe with you guys.
I love spaghetti squash. It is a delicious food, but it is also fun. When you cook it, you can pull the fibers out to make squash noodles. It resembles spaghetti. And, it tastes great! I have used it several times and in several ways, but this Spaghetti Squash Lasagna is my favorite. Hands down, the best way to cook spaghetti squash ever.
When you stuff it with all the yummy things, like sausage, ricotta, and marinara, it just gets even more amazing. I got everything I needed to make Spaghetti Squash Lasagna at Save-A-Lot.
I am a huge fan of Save-A-Lot grocery stores. They choose their products carefully, so they offer quality and great prices. They carry some big national brands, but also have an exclusive Save-A-Lot store food brand, which I love! You could save as much as 40% by switching to their private branded items.
What I also love is they offer the Save-A-Lot Promise 100% Money Back Guarantee. if you are unhappy with something you can bring it back to the store you purchased it from with your receipt to be replaced or reimbursed. This means I buy with confidence.
I love the selection of produce, sometimes I can’t find spaghetti squash other places, which is why I was thrilled to find it at Save-A-Lot!
Speaking of cooking tips…
Tips for Cooking Spaghetti Squash Lasagna:
- Cutting Spaghetti Squash: The squash can be hard to cut. To make it a little easier, put it in the microwave for about a minute before you try cutting, this should soften up the skin a little and make slicing it easier.
- Cooking to Done: Also, keep in mind that every squash is a different size, so you may have to cook it a bit longer to get the nice and tender squash meat. The color of the flesh should be a darker yellow. Check it before you fill the squash with your lasagna filling. If you bought larger ones, cook for longer than the recommended 50 minutes.
- Stuffing Spaghetti Squash: Stuff them full, but not too full. If you over-fill the squash, it will fall down the sides and be a mess. It is easier to serve and eat if you just fill the cavity full, but not over-full.
- Broil that cheese: You will put the filling in, and bake the squash a bit longer, and the cheese will start to melt, but to get extra delicious melty cheese, broil for 2-3 minutes at the end. Keep an eye on it though so it doesn’t burn!
Other recipes you will want to try:
- How To Make A Traditional Lasagna Recipe
- Chicken & Sausage Lasagna Soup
- Crock Pot Pot Roast
- Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff
- One Pot Beefy Tomato Tortellini Soup
Pin to your Dinner board on Pinterest:
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Save-A-Lot. The opinions and text are all mine.