I cut the recipe in half because we weren’t making this for a party, just for fun for the family, and we certainly did not need more cheese than that! So feel free to do the same.
Halloween: Cheeseball Jack O'Lantern
- 16 ounces cream cheese two boxes
- 1.5 cup sharp cheddar shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan or feta cheese
- 1 Tbs Mayo
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 bag Nacho Cheese Doritos crushed
- 1 baby dill pickle stem
- 6-10 olives eyes and mouth
- Crackers veggies, or chips for serving
- Let cream cheese and shredded cheese come to room temp.
- Mix cheeses, mayo, spices and lemon together until well mixed
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Form into a ball
- Place olives on ball to make Jack O'Lantern eyes and mouth
- Roll in crushed chips
- Stick pickle in top to make stem (depending on size of pickle, you may need to cut it)
- Serve with crackers, veggies, or chips.
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Put your ingredients in a bowl.
For this activity, we chose to watch a classic: It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown