It is Day 28! Congrats for making it this far.
I truly believe that making a few simple lifestyle changes can give you a huge change in your health.
Day 28 Mini-Challenge: Have a good laugh or cry today!
Laughter is good for the body, but having a good cry is also said to be good for you. It helps heal the body by relieving stress and boosting the immune system. Studies in Japan say laughter boosts the immune system and helps the body shake off allergic reactions.
So let’s get you laughing. Here are some of my favorite jokes:
Q: What did the periodic table say when Oxygen and Magnesium went on a date?
Q: How does Alfred call Master Wayne to dinner?
(For the Mormons)
Q: Why do all the Lamanites have sore knees?
A: Because of all the Nephites
I am all tapped out. I am not very funny. Sorry. But I would love to hear your favorite jokes. Please share them in the comments!
Now that we are on the last day, let’s look at all the mini-challenges that = better health, energy, and faster weight loss!
- Day 1: Keep a Food Journal to See Your Weaknesses
- Day 2: Replace temptations with something better
- Day 3: Add Variety
- Day 4: Skip the Salt
- Day 5: Hydrate
- Day 6: Stop Eating 2 hours Before Bed
- Day 7: Do NOT Eat You Emotions
- Day 8: Brush Your Teeth After Every Meal
- Day 9: Portion Control
- Day 10: Post Your Health Goals
- Day 11: Meal Plan
- Day 12: Exercise 10 Extra Minutes
- Day 13: Get Some Sleep
- Day 14: Take a Break
- Day 15: Chew Slowly
- Day 16: Eat Breakfast
- Day 17: Eat Good Fats
- Day 18: Cook at Home
- Day 19: Meditate
- Day 20: Extra Veggies
- Day 21: Eat Fiber
- Day 22: Get Your Protein
- Day 23: Stretch
- Day 24: Do Neurobics
- Day 25: Get Some Vitamin C
- Day 26: Make Your Workout Count
- Day 27: Do Your Genealogy
- Day 28: Laugh or Cry today
Pretty great list of tweaks to make a healthier you right? And don’t forget there was an awesome recipe each day as well!